Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Free Writing Workshop for Teens

I'm returning from a hiatus. I had to move to a new apartment, then I had the wonderful chance of a lifetime vacation in LONDON. Absolutely awesome.

I hope some of the random Brits I met while over there check out this blog and drop a comment.

The main issue right now is I have to get ready for a book fair in Cashiers, where I will be presenting a FREE workshop on creative writing for teens. This is a part of the Celebration of Books festival in the Highlands Civic Center, Highlands, NC. The festival [where I will be selling and signing books] is on Sept. 11 from 9 am. to 3 p.m.....my workshop is scheduled for 2 p.m. in the Workshop room. I'm not sure where that is but I am sure I will find out.

I'm debating spending part of time in character as my character, Blythe, from Leaving the Comfort Cafe....What do you think? Should I splurge on the $10 ginger wig on Amazon?

No comments: