Monday, September 6, 2010

Cool London Photos






While I definitely do NOT believe in past lives, the strangest thing about my trip to London that I can not shake was that I had the feeling I had been there before. Everything seemed so familiar, every street seemed someplace that I had wandered before---and even "chillaxing" on the lawn in front of Westminster, I had a feeling I had done this hundreds of times.










I'm having a hard time letting go of that wonderful, wonderful, city... aka, the City of Dangerous Writers...anyone wanna sponsor my work permit?




.
.

One of my friends said maybe I was drawn to London so strongly because that there is a book there that I have to go there to write. I'm not sure. I just know that I've never felt such a part of a place when visiting it
.

1 comment:

billie said...

Write a book set in London even if you DON'T live there - that's one of the most wonderful things about being a writer! We can transport ourselves without (or while we wait for) work visas!