Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Last Day on Blog Hop: Testing My Video Camera-- PLUS funny stuff you might have missed

This is only a test...
I just wanted to be sure my video came through okay on this BEFORE I actually tried to do a video drawing. Don't worry, I don't charge extra for the Eastern North Carolina accent.

It's not too late to place a comment for a FREE copy of my latest novel: "Ten Thousand New Year's Eves."
Details, and other cool linky links are here--- special thanks to "I am a Reader, Not a Writer" and "Bab's Book Bistro" (seriously, I love that name) for sponsoring this. Links to all the details, free drawing, yada, yada, yada, is here.

Also, some time this month (possibly the 14th, but we'll see how it goes) I'm going to have a special promo for another book of mine for FREE on Kindle. I know, it's a sneaky way to get you to follow my blog, but as I mentioned earlier, I really am THAT insecure :)

I thought newcomers to this blog may want to review some of the posts I got the most comments on:
1-- Aussie August--a series of guest posts by my friend, an Australian poet. He tells us the TRUTH about koalas. Be sure to look at all of his posts for August, as I had to double check to be sure I knew what "knickers" were.

2-- Reasons I'm glad I'm single. I wrote this for Feb. 14 one year, because every time I told people I was okay with being single, they looked at me like I had three heads or something.

3--The free online video game that kept me from leaving my house for days.

4-- My sister's EVIL CAT (who is, ironically, named Baby) who I am convinced is trying to kill me. BTW, this year my blog will have followups on Baby, as well as delving into his troubled kittenhood (i.e. pictures of my niece dressing him up in doll clothes.). Just the look on that cat's face in the picture is enough to tell you...he's thinking "you got to sleep sometime."

okay... let me see if this video works---I was having trouble with the sound earlier....

No comments: