Saturday, January 29, 2011

Moving my website--and Googling myself

Because my yahoo site is getting a bit hard to navigate---or maybe because I'm getting much lazier---I'm moving my website to actually use blogger with my new domain name.

So, I'm still working on it, but essentially it's moved to http://www.dawndeannawilson.com/

Someone asked me once why I used my middle name when I write.
Well, because I Googled Dawn Wilson---and there are a lot of us out there.
Dawn Wilson was:
 -- A biology professor
-- A real estate broker
-- A ministry leader / pastor / author
---A bookjacket illustrator [and a darn good one, I might add!]
-- Someone who was in a Mexican prison over a mix up over perscription meds
-- A transgender activist who looks better in heels than I do.

Just interesting, I thought.
Google yourself. You'll be surprised what you find.

1 comment:

Carole Mehle said...

I Googled myself and it only makes me sad. It shows me for my job as a college instructor, not my profession as a writer. Must change that in 2011.