Sunday, September 16, 2012

Interview from latest virtual book tour--part one


If you could travel in a Time Machine would you go back to the past or into the future?

The future. I’d hopefully get some winning lottery numbers while there. Maybe re-evaluate my stock options. I confess, I have no desire to go to the past---I’m sure I’d catch the Black Plague, be hit by a stray arrow, or catch a germ and die of something “simple” like strep throat. And as much as I love some Don Draper and 60s fashions, it can’t outweigh the racism/sexism/Cold War downside of that era.


What is one book everyone should read?
“To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee.

 
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

I’m slightly lactose intolerant, but gelato doesn’t seem to bother me. I’d have to say banana.

If you could meet one person who has died who would you choose?
William Shakespeare. His work is still being produced 300+ years later, meaning he had an incredible insight into human nature and the human condition. Plus, I think he would know where all the good parties are.


Night owl, or early bird?

Night owl. I feel like all the ideas are out there, alone, just waiting for me to grab them out of the dark.


No comments: