Friday, October 5, 2012

If I were a superhero? Oh yeah....


If you were a superhero what would your name be?

I would be White Trash. All the garbage of the world must do my bidding, and I can mold it into airplanes and attack cobras and cool stuff like that. Plus, every time I use my powers, I reduce landfill waste by 10 percent.

If you could have any superpower what would you choose?

Other than the ability to make George Clooney fall in love with me? Well, it would have to be the ability to stop/manipulate time. That would be awesome. Stop time, take a nap, do some shopping, get the gym to yourself, then start it again. Also, I could make fun things (like Christmas) last longer and unpleasant things (like yearly exams) go faster.

Hmm... I may even work on a rough sketch here. Anyone interested for the "Adventures of White Trash"
 

No comments: