Thursday, May 31, 2012

Why I decided to still continue this blog

It was a big question mark. I believe that every word you write in a blog is less time you could be writing your own stuff . I actually have some projects I need to finish up..

But then I realized a few things...
1) I get a good number of hits a month. Not tens of thousands, but enough for. Minor league baseball division writer like myself to feel pretty good

2) I like seeing the hits I get from all over the world. I dunno.... I just think it is cool

3) this blog feeds to my amazon and goodreads pages.

4) I do have some cool stuff coming up
A blog hop, a guess blog from a fellow writer who has written an intriguing book on Alzheimer's , and a really. Cool blog entry called Five things I didn't expect to find in Lyon France .

Anyway, I will be blogging more regularly. look for more this summer.

No comments: